Sunday, April 22, 2007

It's The Weekend - #4 (Remember the Rubik's Cube?)


Oops! One busy weekend later and I one missing weekend diversion post!

So I'll make this quick before Sunday is over!

During the 1980's many of us were to be found pondering the solution to the Rubik's Cube. Invented in 1974, some 300 million have been sold worldwide and it is said to be the world's best-selling toy.

Now you can revisit the 80's with a virtual Rubik's Cube - register and get solving!

You can also visit the official homepage of the Rubik's Cube at Rubiks.com.

A search online for Rubik's cube solutions will yield great results for those of you sitting with unsolved cubes in your home - see here for some sites to help you.

1 comment:

ChrisM said...

I remember receiving a book on cracking the Rubik's Cube many moons ago, I wonder if I could still do it. I used to be able to do it in a couple of minutes at one stage!

Webtrepreneur.co.za